SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The worldwide automotive aftermarket business dimension is predicted to succeed in USD 559.9 billion by 2030, in accordance with a brand new report by Grand View Analysis, Inc. The market is anticipated to broaden at a CAGR of three.4% from 2022 to 2030. Manufacturing, remanufacturing, distribution, redistribution, end-retail, resale, and set up of vehicles are coated underneath the auto aftermarket. These actions assist prospects modify and replace their vehicles to their tastes. With the arrival of sensible vehicles, producers are eager on enhancing their choices to try within the fiercely aggressive market. The typical age and sturdiness of vehicles are constantly rising as expertise develops they usually develop into extra sturdy.
Key Trade Insights & Findings from the report:
- The business is estimated to develop considerably over the forecast interval, owing to a rise within the variety of light-weight autos coupled with the rising age of the sunshine car fleet.
- Whereas technological developments erupted the challenges and disruption for the manufacturing business. Nevertheless, it has additionally introduced alternatives and actual progress.
- Innovation enterprise fashions and options supplied by the producers and rising funding in the identical are anticipated to create sustainable progress alternatives for the market.
- North America has the next expertise adoption fee, which is anticipated to lead to quicker and better adoption of hybrid electrical vehicles within the area as in comparison with the opposite geographies.
- The worldwide aftermarket is anticipated to witness a section change attributable to the rising proportion of specialised automotive collision restore facilities which might be devoted towards serving particular autos reminiscent of alternate gas powered autos.
Learn 100-page market analysis report for extra Insights, “Automotive Aftermarket Trade Measurement, Share & Developments Evaluation Report By Substitute Half (Tire, Battery, Brake Components, Filters), By Distribution Channel, By Service Channel, By Certification, By Area, And Phase Forecasts, 2022 – 2030“, revealed by Grand View Analysis.
Automotive Aftermarket Trade Progress & Developments
Supply companies for automotive parts have develop into extra digitalized, which advantages prospects by rising value transparency and provider variety. The automotive aftermarket business is projected to hit USD 559.9 billion by 2030, increasing at a compound annual progress fee (CAGR) of three.4% from 2022 to 2030 finds Grand View Analysis, Inc. On-line boards for vehicle parts have gained recognition because of elevated business competitiveness. To spice up product gross sales, producers are offering easy delivery alternate options, service flexibility, and easy on-line info. Earlier than making a purchase order, customers are more likely to evaluate merchandise and pricing. Moreover, product gross sales are being boosted owing to the rising emphasis on decreasing transportation prices. Moreover, the rising dominance of overseas producers in Asian nations, notably India and China, coupled with the spike in demand for vehicles from growing economies is anticipated to maintain the market demand for items through the forecast interval.
Rising demand for alternative components
By 2030, the alternative parts phase will dominate the market, accounting for the utmost income share. The demand for alternative automotive components & parts is fueled by the implementation of quite a few car registrations throughout completely different international locations. The event of technologically superior spare components that enhances car effectivity is projected to drive the business’s growth within the coming years. Furthermore, the shifting buyer choice for used and refurbished vehicles is a promising progress potential for the market. The necessity for sustaining, modifying, and repairing used vehicles would increase the income share of the phase.
Asia Pacific to watch profitable progress
In 2021, Asia Pacific emerged because the main regional market, with a income share of 28.2%, and is anticipated to watch vital growth from 2022 to 2030. The regional gross sales for vehicle are estimated to extend owing to the increasing client base, passenger car manufacturing, the adoption of superior applied sciences in manufacturing actions, and the digitization of automotive part supply companies. The important thing gamers are targeted on mergers & acquisitions to spice up their market share. As an illustration, in February 2021 Cooper Tire & Rubber Firm was acquired by Goodyear Tire & Rubber Firm to consolidate the model portfolio and supply companies throughout the market’s worth vary.
Function of Key Gamers
Technological developments and rising R&D spending by companies and associations are projected to gas business growth through the forecast interval. Among the home and international gamers face the strain to launch cutting-edge merchandise that fulfill prospects’ calls for. They’re incorporating a wide range of strategies, together with collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, and partnerships to help the initiatives for leveraging their market foothold. As an illustration, in February 2020 MotoRad LTD collaborated with the Auto Care Affiliation and the Automotive Aftermath Suppliers Associations (AASA) to push their marketing campaign referred to as “Your Automotive. Your Knowledge. Your Alternative”. Moreover, in April 2021, Kasper Ranch Hand Tools, LLC was acquired by Lippert Elements Inc. to strengthen its place out there.
Automotive Aftermarket Trade Segmentation
Grand View Analysis has segmented the worldwide automotive aftermarket business based mostly on alternative half, distribution channel, service channel, certification, and area:
Automotive Aftermarket Substitute Half Outlook (Income, USD Billion, 2017 – 2030)
- Brake components
- Physique components
- Lighting & Digital parts
- Exhaust parts
Automotive Aftermarket Trade – Distribution Channel Outlook (Income, USD Billion, 2017 – 2030)
- Wholesalers & Distributors
Automotive Aftermarket Trade – Service Channel Outlook (Income, USD Billion, 2017 – 2030)
- DIY (Do It Your self)
- DIFM (Do It for Me)
- OE (Delegating to OEM’s)
Automotive Aftermarket Trade – Certification Outlook (Income, USD Billion, 2017 – 2030)
- Real Components
- Licensed Components
- Uncertified Components
Automotive Aftermarket Trade – Regional Outlook (Income, USD Billion, 2017 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Center East & Africa
Record of Key Gamers of Automotive Aftermarket Trade
- 3M Firm
- Continental AG
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Firm
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- Denso Company
- Federal-Mogul Company
- HELLA KGaA Hueck & Co.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Valeo Group
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
Try extra associated research revealed by Grand View Analysis:
- E-Commerce Automotive Aftermarket – The worldwide e-commerce automotive aftermarket dimension is anticipated to succeed in USD 143.9 billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 14.6% over the forecast interval, in accordance with a brand new report by Grand View Analysis, Inc. The expansion might be attributed to the rising availability of automotive alternative tools on on-line platforms, thereby enabling prospects to entry extra reasonably priced shopping for choices. Improved provide chain exercise with expertise deployments such because the Web of Issues (IoT) and automation has boosted the expansion of e-commerce platforms within the automotive sector.
- Heavy-duty Automotive Aftermarket – The worldwide heavy-duty automotive aftermarket dimension is anticipated to succeed in USD 155.8 billion by 2025, in accordance with a brand new report by Grand View Analysis, exhibiting a 4.5% CAGR through the forecast interval. Rising presence of older, extra outdated vans is resulting in rise in demand for alternative components, which in flip, drives the heavy-duty automotive aftermarket. Different elements anticipated to drive the market embody better put on and tear of autos because of frequent use, progress in variety of autos, and sturdiness of parts.
- Automotive Logistics Market – The worldwide automotive logistics market dimension is predicted to succeed in USD 222.3 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 5.8% from 2020 to 2027, in accordance with a brand new report by Grand View Analysis, Inc. The expansion of the market is immediately linked to the demand for vehicle and vehicle components, improvement of complete world-wide commerce move, and present financial atmosphere. Moreover, speedy proliferation of commerce agreements amongst varied international locations is a key issue fueling the expansion of the market.
Flick thru Grand View Analysis’s Automotive & Transportation Trade Analysis Experiences.
About Grand View Analysis
Grand View Analysis, U.S.-based market analysis and consulting firm, supplies syndicated in addition to personalized analysis studies and consulting companies. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the corporate contains over 425 analysts and consultants, including greater than 1200 market analysis studies to its huge database annually. These studies supply in-depth evaluation on 46 industries throughout 25 main international locations worldwide. With the assistance of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Analysis Helps Fortune 500 firms and famend educational institutes perceive the worldwide and regional enterprise atmosphere and gauge the alternatives that lie forward.
Company Gross sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Analysis, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
E-mail: [email protected]
Grand View Compass | Astra ESG Options
Observe Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Analysis, Inc.