Feb. 8, 2022—Several industry organizations have rolled out their scholarship plans for the 2022-2023 school yr.
On Monday, Federated Car Sections and Mitchell 1 announced their respective scholarship systems are now getting purposes. Each scholarships are administered by the College of Aftermarket Basis, which is in which candidates can apply.
Federated’s scholarships will be awarded to workforce and young children of lively Federated Vehicle Treatment Center associates attending a two- or 4-year accredited college or university, an ASE/NATEF accredited publish-secondary automotive, significant-responsibility or collision technician instruction method, or any certified and accredited vocational university. Learners graduating from superior faculty in 2022 and heading to any of these put up-secondary packages are also suitable.
To be suitable for Mitchell 1’s scholarship, candidates must
- be a recent university student majoring in automotive technology/auto
- shop restore course perform and satisfy the adhering to requirements:
- Nomination from his/her NACAT teacher
- Least over-all 3. grade issue average
- Arranging to attend an accredited university or college, or previously enrolled in an accredited college
- or university
- A U.S. or Canadian citizen
Mitchell 1 will award 1 student a $2,500 scholarship, a verify for $500 and roundtrip airfare and lodging to go to the North American Council of Automotive Academics.