Openbay declared it welcomed mobile on-need car care and maintenance brand name, Spiffy, to its automotive services marketplace. As Openbay moves swiftly to make its market offered to millions of automobile owners and company accounts, Spiffy provides to the enlargement in 30 crucial U.S. markets, the enterprise states.
Spiffy is rapidly growing its footprint throughout the U.S., and new metropolitan areas, both company and franchise, will also include to the Openbay marketplace. Spiffy features a variety of zero-speak to hand car or truck washing, highly developed detailing, and disinfection services, in addition to oil modify, tires, repairs, and other preventative routine maintenance assistance options. Each and every service is conveniently done on-website at fleets, business office parks, and residences utilizing the Spiffy Green system, the corporation says.
Consumer positive aspects, in accordance to Openbay, include:
– The skill to swiftly and conveniently locate and reserve trusted auto repair service and routine maintenance solutions.
– Access to a broad variety of types and models of support facilities (which include cell routine maintenance, like Spiffy) that have been independently vetted by Openbay.
– Receive upfront price estimates for popular and intricate providers.
– Sort on local automotive service companies primarily based on area, evaluations, pricing information and facts and features all from a computer or smartphone.
By partnering with Openbay, it claims Spiffy and its franchise homeowners will be in a position to:
– Access an distinctive plan – confined to only a couple firms in just about every location.
– Participate in a new electronic purchaser acquisition platform, gaining entry to an unlimited selection of buyers possessing an immediate need for auto cleaning and upkeep services.
– Have appointments quickly shipped to them by Openbay.
– Instantly have their manufacturer presented to buyers that match their will need for select company.
For additional information, email [email protected] or contact (617) 402-5282.